We bring design leadership,
experience & vision
to elevate your space to the next level.
Design & Management
When we identified a new national office for our charity, we needed an interior fit out done that was truly tailored to our needs and the needs of our clients and members. DJI were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Read more...
-Rosie Bissett, CEO, Dyslexia Association of Ireland
In the design and fit-out of their new office at East Point, DJI Design + Construct have provided Peninsula Business Services (Ireland) with a bright, original and practical work-space. DJI’s interpretation of the brief was superb, from stylish meeting pods to a vibrant canteen area. Read more...
-Michael J Harding, Office Services Manager, Peninsula Business Services
It was good to meet you in person today and for all the team to experience your creative, inspiring and yet very practical approach to the design of our new homes in Naas. Our colleague Michelle Mullaney has up to now conveyed to us a very positive sense of your input and influence, and today for us, it was somewhat like going to the concert to experience the artist live! Read more...
-Seamus Sheerin, Managing Director, Capital Homes
Workplace . Hospitality . Residential . Retail
DJI Design & Construct was asked to provide full turnkey services to refurbish award winning 2003 De Blacam & Meagher building on the corner of Castle Street & Werburgh Street in Dublin. The upper floors were extensively refurbished on behalf of an American IT...read more
Day 1 – Work at Height – Don’t let a fall shatter your life Since 2009, 30 number of people have lost their lives in the construction industry as a result of falls from height. In 2015 alone, 5 people lost their lives in this manner. In this industry, falls are the...read more
September is always an important month in design as well as the start on the academic calendar. This year we took off to the London Design Week and attended three of the shows – Focus at Chelsea Harbour, 100% Design and Decorex. There was a couple of key trends that...read more
- Photos from DJI Group's post DJI Group is delighted to announce the appointment of Michelle our very own Director as a registered Architect.
Michelle won interior designer of the year 2015 and is a regular public speaker at building expos, construction summits, and conferences to ...
- Photos from DJI Group's post DJI Group most recent picture of the Morrison Hotel Bar & Resturant fitout while working alongside Elizabeth Kirby & Invent Interiors.
Speical thanks to Alan Russell & Brian Briody for delivering this project.
#barrestaurant #hotel #djigroup #featurelighting
DJI Group added ...
- Photos from DJI Group's post DJI Group has had the pleasure to work alongside MDO Architects, Kelly O Callaghan Quantity surveyors & Renaissance engineering in delivering 28,000sqft of Cat A office space for Wilson Wright Asset managers new incoming tenants to Block 4, Belfield, Dublin.
- DJI Group have recently delivered the new offices for Elkstone Capital in their LEED Gold accredited state of the art building on Molesworth street Dublin.
Elkstone is Ireland’s leading international multi-family investment group, building diversified portfolios with a
- Timeline Photos Reception furniture has be installed. Outline Sofa in Cognac Leather and Half Airy Side Table @muutodesign. Can’t wait for the art to go up and we can get the office photoshoot done. #reception #furniture #outlinesofa #cognacleather #airytable #half #muuto #photoshoot ...
- Timeline Photos We are getting over the Monday blues looking at some new exciting light features. This @tomdixonstudio wall light is a favourite at the moment. The simplicity and the architecture style in Black. #djigroup #moneyblues #lighting #tomdixon #walllighy #simple #black #architectural ...
- Timeline Photos Informal meeting spaces are becoming a key part of modern offices. Dji have just finished install of this one with bespoke screen, muuto light and leatherette banquette seating #djigroup #office #trend #modernoffice #meetingspace #leatherette #blue #metalscreen #muuto #light #feature #contrast ...
- Timeline Photos Joinery detail from our new boardroom. Painted Oak finish with @busterandpunch new closet bar handles in brass. Will show you in all once the @neolithireland goes in. #djigroup #officedetails #joinery #oak #boardroom #handles #closetbar #brass #fitout #design #neolith
- Timeline Photos DJI Group are delighted to announce the launch of our exclusive glazed partition range for the Irish & UK office & resturant markets where Design & Installation services are all provided in-house. #djigroup #glazedpartitions #crittalglass #officeinteriors #djidesignconstruct
Design . Fit out . Management
In conduction with KRA this 18 week fit out project within a live building over three floors. The goal was to refresh the office through upgrading the canteen facilities and modifying the layout of the office.
DJI were delighted to design, fitout and project manage new expansion of Willis Lease, Burlington Road.
DJI were delighted to design, fitout and project manage new expansion of ESRI- Ireland. Through great relationship with the client we managed to get design and fitout on time and on budget.
For DLR Properties, DJI undertook refresh of reception space for building 11.
Maintenance and fitout of numerous office spaces throughout Fumbally Court & Square. Completing Cat A and Cat B fitouts for these spaces.
DJI undertook a six week dilapidation job over three floors in a live building. Demolition and strip out of existing partitions, plumbing, asbestos and mechanical systems. We installed new lighting, fire alarm and joinery. We also completed exterior works to repair the façade and resurface the car park.
DJI were delighted to be awarded design and fitout of Intertrust Reception with bespoke furniture and feature lighting.
The Black Door
Michelle was engaged by the building owner to spatially analyse this listed Georgian building and to achieve a commercially viable level of covers, whilst maintaining the period nature of the architecture. This Private Members venue also needed to link in with the adjacent building’s basement nightclub, so a full statutory commentary and a robust but elegant internal specification were key drivers in the success of this project.
Weir and Sons
Marks & Spencers
Lambert Smith Hampton
United Colors of Benetton
DJI undertook 4 week dilapidation project for Malcolm Hollis which included a Cat A landlord fit out on one floor in a live building. New ceilings, lighting, HVAC system, fire alarm and decorating.
Buckingham Palace Road
DJI were engaged by Kennedy Wilson to provide a high-level overview as to the aesthetics, traffic flow management, light, materials and security of the main atrium of this building. Wayfinding, artificial lighting, floor finishes and colour provided a practical solution to the design brief.
High End Apartment Development
St Marys Church
In association with RVT Architects this approx. 14 week fitout project to convert existing underground car park into offices, toilets and community hall.
DJI are delighted to be involved in the further European expansion of Theravance Biopharma. DJI provided full design, fit-out and project management services through this project to a great success.
Freedom From Torture
This four week fitout project to convert storage room into a working classroom for secondary school engineering class.
Service Source Emea
The Kincora Hall Hotel
DJI Group have carried out works to a number of Tolteca nationwide where a full turn key service has been provided while working with Mr Ben o Reilly of Core Architects Ltd. The key goal for our client was to to have the units turned around in the quickest time frame possible and adhering to a strict budget which was overseen by Ben o Reilly on a project by project basis.
We are delighted to have been involved in another successful high street food chain where the interior plays a major part on attracting their loyal client base.
Wishing the Tolteca team many years of success into the future.
IHS Markit requested to split their office layout into two zones to accommodate more desks for a growing workplace, with a spacious breakout area that spans the length of the office.
The construction work was carried out during live office hours with minimal disruption to the well-being of employees, network, and DJI Group took further measures to ensure any noise disruption was done out of hours and keeping noise at its absolute minimum.
The Johnstown House Hotel
DJI Is providing Property Care services to The Glasshouses
DJI New Office
Our new DJI office designed and fit out by us.
DJI Previous Office
Our previous DJI office designed and fit out by us.
GET IN TOUCH